First Aid knowledge is invaluable for both you as the individual and for your community. So becoming First Aid certified not only benefits you as an individual but it extend to your family, friends, co-workers and even the community as a whole.
Bharatiya Prathamik Chikitsa Parisad (BPCP) is the pioneer organization in our country in this field. It provides employment and self- employment oriented 1 years Diploma Program for Fresher’s in rural and urban area along with Quack Practitioners, Pharmacist, Ayurveda practitioner, Homeopathic Practitioner and General Health Practitioners in our society for up gradation to their practices properly through the UGC recognized universities namely-.
- Jharkhand State Open University
- Asian International University (Manipur)
- Atal Bihari Vajpayee Hindi Biswavidyalaya (Bhopal) etc.
NAME OF THE PROGRAM: FIRST AID SPECIALIST
After successful completion of the 1 Year Diploma Program the First Aider will get the following direct benefits-
- They can open clinic and give First Aid Treatment as a “First Aid Specialist “
- They can store medicines in their clinic
- They will be entitled to avail the MSME loan facility up to 3 lakhs from Govt. for setting up their Clinic.
- Besides these all, they will be eligible for Govt. jobs in various health sectors.
- 10+2 PASS IN ANY STREAM (Arts, Science and Commerce)
- MUST BE 18 YEARS AND ABOVE UPTO 55 YEARS OF AGE
OUR MOTO: Providing Skills To Safe Lives And Promote Employment Opportunities.